- Age / Gender:
- 20, Male
- New England
- All Stats >
I make games. For your computer.
- Community Stats
Level 23 Game Developer
Ranked as Scout
Ok, guys, after me and http://pjorg.newgrounds.com/ are done with our exterminator game project:
I'm probably going to cool off by making another Android game (a real one) that would be free with ads (because no one buys mobile games anymore).
I have a few ideas, but was wondering what you guys would want to play:
1. You're a guy on the bottom of the screen. There's a box. You can move left and right (similar controls to Super Hexagon where if you tap the left side of the screen you move left, right side moves right). The box bounces all around and kills you if you touch it. You get scored by the number of bouces it makes. Eventually more boxes get added to the screen, upping the difficulty.
2. You dangle a spider from your finger from it's web. The spider is always slightly down from you because of gravity. You move and it moves the spider. You collect flies for points while avoiding some enemies or bullets or something.
3. You're a kangaroo. You jump left by pressing left on the screen, right by moving right. You move by jumping and can't move or jump without doing the other. You jump over stuff and whatever and have to outrun dingos.
4. A remake (sort of) of Letz Maek A Flash Gaem (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/547882) except themed around mobile development and suited for the controls (tapping the virtual keyboard)
5. A remake (sort of) of either Ban That Fulp or Fling That Fulp not using Tom Fulp. So you basically swipe the screen as fast as you can and get points based on that.
6. A Mario style auto runner but you have to defeat all enemies on the screen. When you reach the end, you turn around. Would have multiple playable characters with their own abilities (floating, fireball, air dodge)
Any of those sound good?
Post your faves/what you like about them/suggestions in the comments and I'll probably make it.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 1,295 (From 321 different games.)